Our mission is to develop young people into our next generation’s leaders by practicing discipline, creative thinking, and community outreach in a family-friendly learning environment in two main areas: dance and gymnastics.
As a studio and as individuals, we value integrity, honesty, openness, process over product, continual self-development, and personal excellence through dance. While building dance technique to benefit a sound mind and body we strive to:
· Provide extensive dance programs utilizing goal based solutions
· Introduce and promote dance to beginners and advanced students
· Build a strong dance community within the studio
· Provide a place for learning and practicing dance in a constructive environment
· Develop relationships and alliances with other artists to improve both the visual and performing arts in the Central Savannah River Area (CSRA)
· Give back to the community and support causes right here in the CSRA
Gymnastics Now! is passionately dedicated to providing the best education, learning environment, and care to its students. We strive to be recognized for a unique and inspiring experience that fosters a positive atmosphere designed for superior health, movement, and fun by:
· Promoting positive self-esteem, energy, determination, personal goal setting, and teamwork
· Providing various teaching styles with motivational lessons designed to ensure that our students will be learning to achieve their personal best
· Providing an environment that stimulates the child’s overall quality of fitness and health/wellness through core strength, flexibility, agility, endurance, body awareness, coordination, and balance
Through strengthening the mind and the body, students build life skills that can be applied in all aspects of life.
We believe in choosing dance clothes and costumes that enhance that art form and the beauty of the dancers in an appropriate way.